NETGEAR Genie is a desktop application that runs on both PC and Mac. It can be configured to manage NETGEAR home routers, providing a simple dashboard to monitor, control and repair home networks. (Ensure that the router is running the latest firmware, not all genie functions are supported on older firmware).
Facing Problems with NETGEAR Genie setup Call Toll Free – 1-855-439-4345
Would you like to configure and manage Netgear home router graphically using a simple application? Then, it is now possible with a authentic desktop application called Netgear Genie. No worries if you have Windows or MAC operating system. This works perfect with both the platforms. Using this Netgear Genie desktop application
, even the non-techie person can control & manage the home network from changing SSID to terminating non-authenticated users. You can even diagnosis the network connection in case if the home routers act weird.
Steps for Netgear Genie Smart Setup
- Connect the extender to an available WiFi network.
- Take a computer or laptop which is connected to the current network.
- Open any web browser.
- Log in to mywifiext.net using default username and password.
- Genie Setup page will open.
- Change technical settings as per the need.
Features of Netgear Genie
- Connect monitor and control the network settings of your home through smartphones or tablets.
- Seamlessly stream videos and music files through My Media in your network through smartphones
- Get prints from phones or iPads by adding Air Print compatibility to any printer.
- Secure your connection through mobiles or tablets with a QR code, with EZ mobile connect feature.
- Access the parental control feature easily through smartphones.
- Network settings of Network App can be monitored and controlled easily.
- In-house monitoring of all Guess Access in the network.
- Monitor the WiFi Analytics of your network using the WiFi Analytics Feature.
- Debug any issues in the network.
Connect with NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup. If you are not automatically directed to NETGEAR Genie. Launch a web browser and enter www.mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit on enter key. It will connect you with Netgear Genie Smart Setup. Still you are facing problem contact our Expertise for free diagnoses the connectivity issues.