Netgear EX2700 Extender
NETGEAR EX2700 Extender is meant for extending wireless range and coverage of the main access point present in house or office. It is specially used in larger buildings which have reduced coverage areas known as dead zones. With EX2700, one can even access extended web signals outside the home like patio or deck.
For better WiFi coverage, the extender comes with external antennas that let you use WiFi in large areas. What makes it unique from other extenders is that EX2700 has a small design to save wall space, isn’t it great? Well, it is. Apart from this, NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender provides a reliable connection to all wireless devices as you roam from one place to another throughout the home or office.
netgear extender firmware.
What is Netgear Wifi Range Extender
A WiFi Range Extender is intended to amplify the reach of a wireless LAN or existing network. It delivers fastest internet speed to access on mobile devices, computers, laptops, Macs, iPhones, iPads etc. NETGEAR holds the golden crown when it comes to WiFi range extenders. There are a number of NETGEAR WiFi Range Extenders available in the market with great features and affordable price. One of them is NETGEAR EX2700 Extender.
NETGEAR EX2700 N300 Extender
can be installed and configured via two methods: NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup
and WPS Setup. Choose any method and go for the steps given below:
Netgear EX 2700 Extender Setup Through NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup
* Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and power it on.
* Launch any of the available web browsers on computer and go to mywifiext.net
* Use your email and password as ‘password’ to create an account.
* Choose the network of current router.
* Write the password and click on Continue. Do not use birth date, names and related information in the password.
* Connect wireless devices to the network of extender and hit Finish button.
Once done, four lights on extender will become solid green. These LEDs signify extender has successfully set up. If you still experience any issues, contact at 1-855-439-4345.
WPS stands for WiFi Protected Setup. It is a simple method to set up an extender. Just a few steps and setup gets completed
* Power on the extender and press WPS button.
* There will be WPS light on extender. If it starts blinking, it indicates that the configuration process between router and extender has been started.
* After a couple of minutes, three lights will turn to solid green showing extender has successfully configured with signals of main access point or router.
* In case EX2700 N300 is dual band, follow the step 2 again