DISCLAIMER: mywiffiext.net is an independent service provider of technical support services for various third party brands and does not own any of the brands we support. Use of names, trademarks is for reference only. Technical support for Netgear is available for free on Netgear official site.
Netgear WN2000RPTv3 is a wireless-N extender that has the maximum speed of 300Mbps. It can expand the coverage of your existing wireless network and remove dead WiFi spots. What you need to do is pick up any of your wireless device and connect it to your wireless network. After that, go out of your house and move around the area you are living. During this process if your signal drops, that means you have found the “Dead Spot”
Web browser setup:
* Grab any one of your wireless devices.
* Connect to WiFi network.
* After this process, the PC to Extender light should turn on.
* Open a web browser into a laptop or a desktop and type www.mywifiext.net into the address bar.
* A Netgear Genie page displays, asking whether you want to proceed or need manually configuration.
* Hit on Yes and after that Next.
* Go to your network by selecting it and after that click Continue.
* Your existing wireless network needs a password to enter.
* It will ask for use the same security mode and password as those for existing network to select on it. * After doing, hit Continue.
* Go to the my wirless devices are connected to the extender network buttong. Select it and hit Continue.
* Once done, “Finish” it.