DISCLAIMER: mywiffiext.net is an independent service provider of technical support services for various third party brands and does not own any of the brands we support. Use of names, trademarks is for reference only. Technical support for Netgear is available for free on Netgear official site.
Get Online Support For Netgear EX3920 Extender
Netgear Ex3920 extender helps to boost your existing network range and speed, by providing dual-band wifi, you can use it as access point or Range extender, it can cover upto 100-120 feets of distance with the dual-band range.
How to setup Netgear Ex3920
* For Setting up the Netgear Ex3920 extender, Power up your extender and connect it to your wifi network.
* Place an extender in the same room as your WiFi router.
* The Power LED to light amber and then turn green.
* Connect with WPS and press the WPS button on the side panel of the extender.
* The WPS LED blinks.
* Enter www.mywifiext.net in the address field of the browser and configure the extender with the on-screen instructions.
Repeat your WiFi signal and boost your range throughout your home with two WiFi extenders. With speeds up to 750Mbps, you can increase the range of your network for all the tablets, smartphones and laptops in your home. * Dual band WiFi up to 750Mbps
* Two range extenders for twice as much coverage.
* Supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices.
* External antennas for better performance.
* Convenient wall-plug design.
* Works with any WiFi router.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having a hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-855-439-4345